Auto GPS Tracker with Fuel Sensor and Sos Alert Tk108-Ez
Model No.: TK108-EZ
It is not only a tracker, but also a car alarm systems
To be a tracker ( track by mobile SMS and online GPRS )
1) send SMS command: 000000chk, the tracker will reply latitude and longitude, input to get real address
2) send SMS command: 000000map, the tracker will reply google map's url, use smart phone to open the url link, get real address directly on mobile.
3) send SMS command 000000add, the tracker will reply real address ( street name, city name )
4) online website tracking by GPRS data network
To be alarm:
1) Movement alarm
Once the car is parked, you can send the SMS command to put the tracker in movement alert status, then if the car is moving out about 30meters, the tracker will send SMS to inform you, it is a very useful function, which enables the tracker to work as car security alarm systems too
2) Geo-fence alarm
User can set a certain zone by SMS or by website, once the vehicle oversteps the fence, the tracker will send SMS to inform you
3) Over-speed alarm
User can set a certain speed limitation by SMS or website, once the vehicle is running over the speed, the tracker will send SMS to inform you
4) Power failure alarm and low power alarm
If the car battery is cut off or low enough, the tracker will send alarm SMS to warn you
5) Vibration alarm in arming status, if the car is vibrated, it will send out alarm SMS.
6) Engine on alarm in arming status, if the cars engine is on, it will send out alarm SMS and call the preset phone.
1) stop the car by phone gradually for safety
2) monitor the voice inside car to listen what's happening
3) arm/disarm by phone call and by SMS
4) 8MB offline data logger, it can store 8192 waypoints
5) built-in motion sensor for power saving & triggering alarm
6). Built-in rechargeable backup battery; When the car battery is cut off or low enough, the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
7). Support sos button(optional)
8). Support analog input for fuel monitoring
Standard package for GPS Tracker GT08
Main unit 1PC
6pin wiring 1PC
GSM antenna 1PC
GPS antenna 1PC
Free online tracking functions:
You can track the car's location online, we offer free online tracking service, you can have a private account with your own login user name and password to monitor vehicle location any time any where
(1) real-time live tracking the car's position, speed, odometer, fuel level on map, monitor engine status on or off
(2) carry out operations such as: Stop and restor car, set geo-fence, set GPRS interval, set sleep mode, set time zone ect
(3)check all kinds of report: Alarm report, history report, speed report, fuel report, milage report ect
(4) routine manage for user to preset the fixed route that the vehicle always follow, once the driver is not taking this route, it will send alarm to center.
(5) check location by base sation code if no GPS signal, under "system", put the mcc, mnc of your country.
(6) history route playback, to check where the vehicle passed in the past one year
(7) send email to warn user case of alarm. User can define to send which alarm, and send to which emails
(8) supports address translation by mapinfo map, the address shown online will be more detailed and more clear than google map
(9) detect fuel level, tempreature level, if there is up/down change, you will get email alarm and hear sound alarm online
(10) strong user management, there are 4-level of accounts: Super adminstratorcompany account group account individual account,
The higher level account can create account for lower level account, can monitor all car information, can can define the allowed add-in number of vehicles in each account, can define the expired time of the account Contact us if you need more details on Tracking. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Tracking Systems、Car Tracking. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : GPS Vehicle Tracker With Fuel Monitoring